- Students must strive for 100% attendance. Special merit points and Awards will be given to students having 100% attendance from every class.
- Every student is expected to maintain an attendance record of at least 90 upto class VIII and 75% for classes IX to XII during the academic year failing which he / she may not be allowed to sit in the end of term examination.
- A proper leave application must be submitted in writing by the parent to the Principal, in case of absence. This should be supported by a medical certificate in case of sick leave for more than 2 days. If a child had been suffering from a communicable disease, he / she would be allowed to attend the School only after production of a fitness certificate from a qualified doctor.
- Repeated absence without permission or unexplained absence for more than six consecutive days renders the student liable to have his / her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only at the discretion of the Principal.
- Parents should fill up the "Record for Non-Attendance" for each day the student is absent from school,stating the reasons for absence.