1. The School Almanac should be brought to the School every day.
2. Students who come to the School by private arrangement should arrive at the School at least ten minutes start of classes.
3. Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The School uniform must be worn on all working days.
4. Girls should not apply nail polish or 'mehndi' when the School is in session. Nails are to be kept trimmed.
5. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles to the School. Girls can wear very small studs or earrings in either gold or silver.
6. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles to the School. Girls can wear very small studs or earrings in gold or silver.
7. The name, class and section of the pupil should be clearly on all belongings of the student.
8. Changing classrooms between periods, wherever necessary, should be done silently and in an orderly manner.
9. Care must be taken of the School property and no student should deface spoil or damage any School property. Damage should be reported at once to the class teacher or to the Section Co-ordinator which will have to be compensated by the parents of the student(s) concerned.
10. The School reserves the right to suspend / expel students whose conduct is harmful to other students or to the School.
11. Students are not permitted to buy eatables from vendor outside the School premises.
12. Students are allowed to carry up to Rs.100/-(juniors) & Rs.150/- (seniors) to buy refreshments from the cafeteria. The children need not carry water bottles since the school provides treated drinking water. For reasons of safety and security, bringing tiffin-boxes into the School Campus after classes begin, through drivers or domestic help, will not be permitted.
13. Each student should have 2 identity cards. One has to be worn by the child daily and the other is to be kept with the parents. Those who escort the children home from the school/ bus stop must always bring the School Identity Card for identification. Students not are allowed to use the School telephone without the permission of the Principal. They will not be called to answer phone calls during class hours.
14. A Student who fails twice in three years will not be permitted to continue his / her studies in the School.
15. Parents are requested not to visit their wards in the classrooms without the permission of the Principal. You are encouraged to communicate with the teachers through the Almanac or email on a regular basis to monitor the performance of your ward. Request for meeting teachers on School days other than on PTM days, will not normally be entertained. Prior approval of the Principal must be obtained in case the necessity arises.
16. Appointment with Dentists / Doctors or others should, as far as possible, be avoided during School hours. Such requests for early leave will not normally be entertained.
17. Contacting any Staff Member on matters not related to the School is not appreciated.