- Every student should carry the Almanac to the School daily
- Students who come to the School on their own should arrive at the School five minutes before the bell rings.
- Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The School uniform must be worn on all working days.
- Girls should not apply nail polish or mehndi during School session. Nails to be trimmed at least once a week. No hair color or bleach allowed on hair
- Non-Sikh boys should get their hair trimmed at regular intervals
- It is not advisable to bring valuable articles to the School. Girls can wear very small studs or ear rings in gold or silver.
- Students are not allowed to bring mobile phones/ipods/cameras etc. into the School Campus.These gadgets, if found in possession of the students within the School Campus, will be confiscated and returned only at the end of the academic year.
- The name, class and section of the pupil should be clearly marked on the blazer and all other belongings of the student.
- Changing classrooms between periods, where necessary, should be done silently and in an orderly manner.
- Shouting, loud talking or whistling is not allowed in the school.
- Care must be taken of all School property and no student should scratch or spoil the desks or charts or damage any furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or damage things belonging to others. Damage done should be reported at once to the class teacher or to the coordinator. Any damage caused will have to be made good by the parents of the student(s) concerned.
- The School reserves the right to suspend / expel students whose conduct is harmful to other students or to the School.
- Students are not permitted to buy eatables from vendors outside the School premises
- Students are allowed to carry Rs. 50/- to buy refreshments from the cafeteria. The children need not carry their water bottles since the School is providing mineral water. For reasons of safety and security, bringing tiffin boxes into the School Campus later, through drivers/domestic helps will not be permitted.
- Each student should have 2 Identity Cards with his/her photograph. One has to be worn by the child daily and the other to be kept with the parents. Those who are coming to pick up the student from the school / bus stop must always bring the School Identity Card for identification.
- Students are not allowed to use the School telephone without the permission of the Principal.
They will not be called to answer phone calls during class hours.
- Parents are requested not to visit their wards in the classrooms without the permission of the Principal/Vice Principal. Communication with the teachers should be through the almanac on a
regular basis, to monitor the performance of the student. Requests for meeting teachers on
School days other than on PTM days, will not be entertained. If necessary, prior approval of the Principal/Vice Principal must be obtained.
- Appointment with Dentists / Doctors or others should, as far as possible, be avoided during
School hours. Such requests for early leave will not be entertained.
- The COVID-19 guideline / SOP are to be strictly adhered to in place with. In case a student is found not abiding by the guidelines he/she may not be allowed to attend the class.
- Whatsapp No.(Update in school records)
- Issuing of Pink Card If a student is found indisciplined a pink card will be issued. Issuing of pink card thrice may lead to his/ her suspension or restication from the school.
The School has a full time Physical Fitness consultant. Periodical physical fitness check ups of all students are conducted and deficiency if any, is communicated to the Parents. Follow up action is also suggested.
School dues are payable quarterly by the 10th of first month of each quarter. If the 10th of the month happens to be a holiday, then the payment is to be made by the previous working day of the month.
Parents are requested to make all payments by draft / cheque drawn in the name of the School.
Late Fee Charges
Late fee charges shall be levied from the 11th of the month in which the school dues are to be paid, till the end of the month. If the dues are not cleared even by that date, the name of the student will be struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be allowed, at the discretion of the Principal, only after payment of all dues including late fee along with 50% of the normal Admission fee, and subject to availability of a seat in the concerned class.
In such cases, charges equal to 10% of the amount of the cheque will be payable over and above the amount of the cheque along with late fee charges if due, and the payment will be accepted only by Banker's cheque /Pay order.
In case of breakage of any School property due to carelessness or negligence of any student(s), the parents of the concerned student(s) will have to pay the cost of replacement of the equipment /property damaged.
If a book is lost or disfigured by a student, he/she will have to pay the cost as per school rules.
Lost and Found Articles
The School is not liable to pay or compensate for any articles lost by the students. Parents are advised not to send expensive items with their wards. However, they can visit the Lost & Found Room to search for the missing items/ articles.
Criteria of Indiscipline
- Use of abusive language
- Not abiding by the rules of the school.
- Not in proper uniform
- Any conduct found unsuitable.
- Coming late